Whether you have a large budget or no budget, as your Education Services Representative, I can help you bring books to children who need them.
What we offer:
- We are the sole source supplier of Usborne and Kane Miller books in the USA. Our books are not available through jobbers.
- High quality, library bound books with LIFETIME half-price replacement guarantee.
- Shelf ready processing including MARC records, bar codes, spine labels, and other customized cataloging items.
- Common core aligned titles, and leveled books including Accelerated Reader, Lexile, Fountas and Pinnell, and Reading Counts!
- Learn about Awards and Honors that our books have received!
Here is an overview of our programs for schools and libraries. Contact me for details!
Orders can be place conveniently online or in person by check, credit card, or purchase order. Contact me to schedule your personal viewing appointment!
High quality children’s literature without the trinkets. Book fairs are hassle-free for your organization, we do all the setup and tear-down, bring the books, process payments. Plus get up to 50% in free books or up to 25% cash back!
Reach for the Stars! – A Pledge based reading incentive program
We love to encourage children to read more at home. This program can help families develop a reading routine that leads to a life-long love of reading. For two weeks, children/families pledge to read (or to be read to) for 30 minutes per day, Parents and children request pledges from family and friends to support forming a reading habit. 100% of the pledges are given back to students and organization in form of books or cash.
Literacy for a Lifetime – 50% Matching Grant
Literacy for a Lifetime is a 50% matching grant program partnering Usborne Books & More with businesses, foundations, and individuals who support reading at organizations and schools of their choice. For example for a $1000 grant, your organization will receive $500 in free books, for a total of $1500 worth of books! Plus, you get free shipping with this program. The only requirement is a minimum order of $250 or more, there’s no upper limit!
We bring highly engaging and interactive authors to your school or library. Ask about our next author visit to the the Albany NY area, or about scheduling a virtual classroom visit any time of the year!